EPF Claim procedure Online-How To Withdraw PF Amount

EPF balance is the amount that is there in your EPF Account. EPF balance consists of amount deducted every month from your salary plus the amount that is contributed to your EPF account by your employer. Knowing your EPF balance can be a good indicator of your retirement savings. Employee’s Provident Fund, in the year 2013, launched an online enquiry platform for fund balance. The idea behind the move was to give employees quick access to information related to their PF account balance. EPF is an important part of the remuneration structure of any salaried employee. Checking on EPF can give you valuable insights into the status of your PF account especially for instances when you wish to partially withdraw your PF amount or in case you wish to avail a loan against your EPF.

Two options are there to Claim your PF amount.

If you changed your previous job to current job; You can go to the first one to get you PF amount transferred. If you do not want to transfer; you can withdraw it offline.  




EPF CLAIM PROCEDURE OFFLINE

Method 01: Recently EPFO issued a new form to the EPFO Members who have already registered with their Aadhar number to UAN. In  this method NO NEED OF SIGNATURE AND STAMP of previous company. You can download PF Withdrawal Form here. Fill it and submit at your PF office.


Method 02: This is the old method. In this application; Required previous office sign and stamp. PF Application Form 19 need to download from EPFO. Or you can ask about EPF Claim Settlement Form in your previous office. or else you can download it in this website also. We will providing the link of Form 19 below. You can withdraw pension amount also along with it. The Pension application form 10 C is required for this.

Download PF Form 19          -        To withdraw PF amount
Download Pension Fund       -        To withdraw Pension Fund   





Keep ready PF details to  fill the application Form

  • PF account Number
  • Bank Account Number (Which you have given at the time of registration)
  • IFSC Code
  • Branch Code
  • Cancelled Cheque
  • Date of Joining
  • Date of Quit 
Check the filled application form weather you have filled correctly or not? There is a chance to errors like spelling mistakes. Check your First Name, Surname, Bank details etc.We have informed you EPF Claim procedure. If you like our post kindly share it in your circles.


Previous Post
Next Post

25 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I want to withdraw my PF from bandra EPFO office.
    Can i submit all the required forms and document by speed post to bandra epfo office, or do i need to go personally to bandra office..


    Thanks,
    AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can send your documents through courier also but take acknowledgement of courier and trace. If you go directly to your branch will be better

      Delete
    2. Hi
      I am sending my Claim form with kYC details (Form - 10C (UAN)and Form - 19 (UAN).Please confrm me how much it will take for settlements.
      Regards
      VARUN YADAV

      Delete
  2. HI Team,
    i have sent the claim form to the mentioned address its been 2 weeks i have not received any acknowledgement till now could you help me out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sir
    i want to know can i partial withdrawal from my current working epfo account for my son's marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sir, my Name is vema .venkata rao.From Andhra Pradesh.UAN NO:100412032457 PF NO: MhBAN4961100017369 i have send through Dtdc lr no:H67562989 Contact numbers are not working .kindly inform my Epf Claim status Thanking you sir V.Venkatarao.ongole 9985455670

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir,
    I am Rahul Wat I had submitted my claim on 21 june 2016. but still i don't get status of the claim. So kindly request you to please do the needful.....

    PF NO .: MH/PUN/120598/5864
    Name .: Rahul Wat

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sir

    I want to withdraw my PF from Vashi EPFO office.
    Can i submit all the required forms and document by speed post to Vashi epfo office, or do i need to go personally to Vashi office..

    and i need to know the balance amount on my PF account please replay
    PF no is MH/VAS/40247/450
    Name : Girish Kulkarni
    Mobile :9900229391

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sir/Madam,

    This mail is sending behalf of Ashik Appaiah. She has been applied for PF withdrawl and sent application through speed post(EK596814515IN) on 18.08.2016. Still she didnt get any acknowledgement receipt for this application. She tried to reach below number's many times, but they said still didnt receive her application itself.

    Speed post have been successfully received at your office on 23.08.2016 4:30 PM. Please address this issue asap and let usknow the status.

    PFDetails:

    PF Number: MHBAN00456650000159510
    UAN No : 100092455041
    Name: Ashik Appaiah
    Mobile Number: 8861534634

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir /Mam,

    my PF no. MHBAN00473280000000133 / BHUPENDRA HIRALAL CHAUDHARI

    kindly confirm status

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can we withdraw PF amount without leaving the current company for an emergency purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii this is sultan khan I had already submitted the application form and done the process offline but not received whole pf yet plz have a look at it my friend has got the whole doing the same procedure then why not me my registered mobile number is 9699655174 I had got a message yesterday in the morning I thought second half will also be coming but not yet received

    ReplyDelete
  12. DEAR SIR,
    CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY DAYS REQUIRED TO GET THE PF WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    I sent an application form for my PF withdrawal from Thane office. How can I check the status of that form?
    Do we have a number where I can call and check the status as I have not received any e-mail from them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to withdraw my PF from Vashi EPFO office.
    Can i submit all the required forms and document by Blue dart courier to vashi epfo office.Please status my form.
    UAN NO; 100477565956

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sir / Madam,
    My PF No MHBAN0047223000000385
    Mobile No 7208895671
    Email : mangal23165@gmail.com
    I want my Pf balance & claim status can you help

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Sir/Madam,

    MY name : NARESH KUMAR S

    My PF No: MHBAN00410810000082431
    Mobile No: 7418865399
    E-mail :naresh.gk6@gmail.com
    UAN CODE: 100251419879

    I want my pf balance and claim status can you help

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear sir, my Name isROHIT PATANVADIAY .From GUJARAT.UAN NO:100320926708 PF NO: MhBAN46257/56135 i have send through Speed post .kindly inform my Epf Claim status Thanking you sir my mobile no 9824786895

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Sir/Madam,

    MY name : yogesh tajane

    My PF No: PUPUN03022240000000093
    Mobile No: 9850138120
    E-mail :yogeshyrt@gmail.com


    I was send my pf withdrawal form on 20th march 2017, still I am not able to track it. please provide claim status.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear sir/madam

    My pf no. 22800/11678

    What is status of my pension withdrawal claim. I am requesting to you plz do needful for fast processing. Bcz i am suffering from some financial problem. For this i will life long thankfull to you.


    Regards
    Pushpendra pandey
    Mo 7018138710

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sir,
    I claim for pf at 30 Nov 2016.still i not received my pf amount.So what to do for receiving amount.Plz let me know asap.

    ReplyDelete